Thursday, July 9, 2009

Why I Choose "Miss Cherie" as My Blog's Title...


Yesterday some of my friends asked me why I named my new blog as "Miss Cherie". Hmm..it's kinda complicated and difficult to explain my reason or the meaning behind it. When I was searching for my blog background, I found a cute polka dot cherry background that is now becoming my blog background. After that, I really didn't have any idea about my blog's title. Suddenly, "Miss Cherie" came to my mind. I was inspired by the Miss Dior Cherie parfum and a pop and dance music artist from France named Cherie. Cherie performed another of her debut singles, "Betcha Neva", in Batman: Mystery of the Batwoman. Her strikingly sad but immensely powerful ballad about losing the love of her life over an issue of age and maturity, "Older Than My Years", proves her talent as a songstress and has prompted comparison to that of Celine Dion because of her ability to soar through even the highest notes. Cherie was an opening act for Clay Aiken on his summer 2004 tour.
That's my reason why I finally took "Miss Cherie" as my blog's title...hahaha...

No comments:

Post a Comment